Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - babylon foamparty good and bad experience
View Single Post
Old 27th March 2009, 09:22 PM
asialover
Cruiser

babylon foamparty good and bad experience

Hi everybody, hi Icon
I am a older Farang and esterday i was at the babyln foamparty and i had a god time excepting the last minutes after 11 p.m. I just walking 11 pm from the 2th building upstairs to the 1 building, for going to my locker, when i passed one thai-youngsster sitting on the rom, which is dark at daytime. he speak to me for sitting near him. We speak some than he kissed me quickly and he asked me for going to his home-room near babylon. I was tired from the party and some hot sessions and sy to him, i dont like to go his home. than he take me to a cabin After staring some touching he say, babylon will closed soon, and he want again i go with him to his room or my hote. I told him the same, and that it will be not enyoueable for him, because i am tired and had some sex before. After that he was out of control he spit me, get out of the cabin and beat me with his hand in my face and left the floor. 2 people can sell all. l was very shy and go to my locker for leaving the babylon soon. During i am clothing he coming in the lockerroom and told me, next time he will catch me. i am leaving babylon soon.
Has everbody from the readers an opinion about this experience? Why the boy do this. He was young and beautiful, he can hae many farang before 11 pm when he want. Why he want, i go with him home? Shure only for sex? For a short session it was enough time in babylon. I am very sad about thies bad experience, because i dont now, what i doing wrong
Quote |