Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Should I pay the boy - as well
View Single Post
Old 28th March 2009, 10:54 AM
scoops
Cruiser

If there is a longer-term discussed and agreed arrangement, e.g. a monthly allowance, the extra money for school, winding surfing lessons, going to a concert, etc., is just that; EXTRA!.

The same applies to the situation you seem to be describing (a short-term off for a few days, or perhaps a couple of weeks).

Please always keep one thing in mind. 99% of the boys working in bars are there for ulimately for one reason, to make some money to send home to parents, to keep their younger brother/sister in schoo, etc., and not there for the chance to go a dinner, go to a concert, etc.

You also asked if oters reduce the daily tip if it's a longer term arrangement. My guess is that many would do this, but can I suggest that you discuss all of this up front, and don't be embarrassed to do just that. The truth is that most boys won't raise the subject, mostly because it would be culturally rude for them to do that, but they would all appeciate knowing what the deal is. And if it's not to their liking it's better for you to know this quickly.

Further, the last thing you need is to not discuss it, and at the end of the 'engagement' hand over some money only to be confronted with a request for more. This would certainly be an unpleasant jolt to your perceived 'week in paradise'.
Quote |