Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - IE Bookstores
Thread: IE Bookstores
View Single Post
Old 29th March 2009, 02:05 AM
Cockhound3
Cruiser

Quote:
Bear Facts Adult Book Store ---[indent]yikes!, small little shack, gaping glory holes, standing booths only, filthy curtain 'doors', sketchy parking lot, creepy cowboy employees.
909-885-9176
1434 E Base Line St
San Bernardino, CA 92410
I won't argue with your desciption of Bear Facts, ScrotumSacBoy, but my hottest sexual encounter of 2008 (out of a LOT of sexual encounters!) took place inside Bear Facts.

The place is hit or miss, like everyplace, and there's one employee with a severe personality disorder. Loves to make a scene and kick people out for nothing. He works 5 shifts a week though and other clerks work the other 16. Some of those other clerks are downright friendly; others aren't friendly but they leave you alone.

By me Bear Facts is sleazy in a good way. I've had lots of fun times there over the years. Sucked off a half dozen dicks in an hour a few times. The last couple times I visited it was really slow though, even at 4pm, 5pm, which used to be SRO. The economy's in bad shape around San Bernardino, it's a blue collar bookstore, and plenty folks can't even afford $3 in tokens now, I guess.

I like the place in Redlands ABS best by far, and Bear Facts after that. I've never been to Le Sex Shoppe that you say has gotten better. Are there gloryholes there? Thanks for your updates.
Quote |