Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - babylon foamparty good and bad experience
View Single Post
Old 30th March 2009, 12:13 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Over the score or so of yrs. that I've been visiting BABYLON I fear lest the stds. may have slipped.
- Like all too many Cos., Estab's., Firms etc. it's been living-on its former reputation, in this case that of being one of Asia's - if not the world's - ten top saunas; but now I fear lest that may be no longer true. Complacency having set-in.
- Reasons:
1.- I note a continuous change-over amongst the staff: particularly in their Rest't.;
2.- Lesser choice of food and higher prices in the Rest't.;
3.-Various and small matters that have not been attended to such as: damaged shower curtains; empty mouth-wash & soap containers; empty paper-towel dispensers: an handle not replaced on a shower, thus no alternative to CW..
4.- Various other small points, possibly indignificant in themselves, but the sum of wch. adds up.
- Agreed - nit-picking, if you like; but 'The devil is in the detail.'.
-- Bibi.. --
Quote |