Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 8th April 2009, 08:04 PM
midwestbttmboy32
Cruiser

Went to Phaholyothin cinema last week, on Thursday the 2nd of April. Arrived around 3pm.
It was busy as usual, about 75-100 guys--enough for a good choice but not so many that they were all watching you.
Crowd seemed normal, maybe a bit younger than an average trip there, around 25-35 years old on average but of course plenty of oldies too.
It was a VERY successful day for me, an exemplary day in fact:
I stood up at the top balcony, and within about 15 minutes had a guy next to me.
Went to the seats and sucked him, got a lot of moaning and groaning before he blew his load.
Next went to the toilets, and on my way caught the eye of a 20-year-old guy, slim but tall. After I used the facilities, he followed me up to the seats, and after I sat down next to him, he pushed my head down to his crotch. Yum! He was very aggressive and seemed to enjoy my mouth....
Finally, met a 30yo guy, in white shirt with necktie. Kissed and hugged first, then I sucked him for about 10 minutes before a very energetic cumm! I jacked off kissing him after he came....
I left after that, about 5pm.
Very hot!