Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - So, what actually happened to BNC?
View Single Post
Old 9th April 2009, 06:15 PM
sukmeoff2
Cruiser

Having never attended a BNC party I cannot say what happened, BUT, I was a regular member of the Barejacks parties out in Elk Grove Village before they were shut down. What happened there was a participant complained to the police about what was going on, so the cops showed up and threatened the hosts with a few possible charges if they continued hosting their parties. Mainly, running a house of prostitution because they charged a fee to attend. They also ratted out the hosts to their landlord who in turn threatened to toss them out, These and other threats were enough for the hosts to cancel future events. Barejacks ran 4 parties a month for SEVEN years without incident until some FUCK ruined it for everyone. I personally think if you own the house and don't charge a fee there isn't anything the law can do ,but I could be wrong.
Quote |