Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 12th April 2009, 06:26 PM
TSTPaul
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
[/i] [/color]

-- In these straited times did any of them invite you to contribute to their security and wellbeing?
-- Bibi. --
When last there in Dec 08 I had a very busy time 'up the back'. As a friend of mine says "there is one thing a boy can't resist is 'availability'!". AND I was available. Being the unrepentant slut providing head jobs to 'all & sundry' I was also offered a 'private' session in the bog. We made our way into the generously sized cubicle. I went down (almost) on my knees (wet concrete floor) and he pulled out his thing turned to the toilet and did a great gushing pee. Just the sight of this almost caused massive cardiac arrest to me. A most beautiful sight. I had to fight the urge to plunge my head into the stream... LOL!! Fortunately I displayed a rarely used self restraint. When he had finished he leaned against the side wall and asked for 200 bhties to give him a bj. I politely declined and we left the cubicle immediately. I probably should have paid it but there is 'all u can eat for FREE' upstairs so economy won the day.

One other experience on the same day worth noting. A rather plumpish (Me = mild chub chaser) fellow in business shirt sat beside me when I was in the seating of one area of the upstairs. After gobbing on him for 20 minutes he leaned over and whispered in my ear (heavy Thai accent) "Can you make love to me?". How wonderful. I didn't take him up on his kind offer just draining him of a small protein supplement to my diet.
Quote |