Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 17th April 2009, 11:27 AM
stryker35
Cruiser

The first time I swallowed was also the first time I had a mans cock in my mouth. I was 35. I remember the nervousness I had when he came to the door. My heart must have been racing a thousand miles an hour when I opened the door and got a look at the first man that I was going to have sex with. He walked in and we sat on the couch making small talk. I was so focused on his crotch though I can't even remember what we were discussing. He asked me if I wanted to touch him, well that was all the encouragement that I needed. I grabbed his meat and found he too was rock hard. I could feel his cock throbbing through his shorts and I just knew I had to have his naked cock in my hand. I quickly removed his shorts and started stroking it. It was much different than mine. He had a large mushroom head and was about 6". I couldn't believe that I had another man's cock in my hand. As I stroked him I noticed a little glimmer of pre-cum on the tip and I think my primal urge just took over and I leaned over and licked it up. Mmm, it was so sweet. Almost like mine but so much better cause it was from another mans cock!

Well I knew that it was all over then. I just took the plunge and got down on the floor between his legs and began to slowly lick up and down his shaft and balls. He was breathing heavy and I knew my heart was still racing, and then it dawned on me. I was about to do what I had fantasized about for years and suck another mans cock. As I wrapped my lips around the head and slid down his smooth shaft for the first time and I was in complete ecstasy. I was really doing this. I had a grown mans throbbing cock in my mouth. The feeling was amazing. The smooth hardness of the shaft and man it was so hot. Now I finally knew why my girlfriend liked sucking my cock so much.

I started out slow, just a nice steady rhythm up and down his shaft. But as I was sucking him I could taste the pre-cum leaking out, this sent me into overdrive. I knew that now I wanted to taste his cum and I was going to suck his load right out of those balls with all my might! As my pace increased I noticed he was starting to breath harder and his moaning took on a decidedly different tone. I knew that he must be getting closer to rewarding me with his hot load. He grabbed the back of my head and began thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth. The all of the sudden I could feel his body begin to stiffen up and I knew that he was about to cum. I was about to get what I had fantasized about for so long. I felt his cock-head swell up so I pulled mouth to the tip of his cock so I could feel every spurt, and then it happened. He let out a loud moan and I got my first taste of another mans cum. It felt awesome!! Spurt after hot spurt hit the roof of my mouth and down onto my tongue. It was like sensory overload and man was it hot. He must have shot 7 ropes of thick sweet tasting cum into my mouth. I held it as long as I could while he emptied his balls into my now, no longer virgin mouth. After he pulled his now softening cock out of my mouth, I swirled the thick man seed around in my mouth. I liked the sweet saltiness texture of it and then with one big gulp, swallowed it down. It felt so good slowly sliding down my throat. Man it was so hot! I wanted more but he had to leave. I walked him to the door gave his beautiful cock a squeeze and said goodbye.

This was a couple of weeks ago I and I cannot wait to have another mans hot load in my belly. I know now that I am hooked on cum!!
Quote |