Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Heads up, looking for guys who've been at oral service get-togethers
View Single Post
Old 21st April 2009, 08:39 AM
chicagoservicemaster
Cruiser

Heads up, looking for guys who've been at oral service get-togethers

Gentlemen:

It has been WAY too long since I've been able to host an oral service get-together in a downtown Chicago hotel room. Since that last time, I've lost the email list that I'd built over the past ten years of hosting.

THEREFORE, I am posting this well in advance of my stay in Chicago (which will be July 5-10), hoping that many of the men who took part in the oral service get-togethers of the past will email me (info is in the profile, of course) and come back for more wild riotous oral sex with the chicago service master.

THANK YOU!
csm
chicagoservicemaster in exile: 5'5", dark br hair (thick, cut short), hazel eyes (glasses),clean-shaven, clean-cut, very Irish-looking (fair skin, freckles, mostly red body hair); moderately hairy; muscular thighs, calves, ass, back; stocky build (170#); hung short (5 1/2", cut, a little thicker than average, red bush, big, low-hanging balls). I'm 54.
Quote |