Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - right position for anal?
View Single Post
Old 25th April 2009, 01:24 PM
njmountee
Cruiser

right position for anal?

I recently returned to having sex with men after many years away from the scene. Last night I hooked up with someone and went back to his place. He had a very nice cock, looked like eight inches or so and normally thick. I was quite happy to let him fuck me, but something strange happened: I didn't get the mini-orgasm I have always gotten from my lover's cock hitting my prostate. I weigh about fifteen pounds more than when I was last active with men; could that amount of weight have made the difference between a top-sized penis hitting it or not? We tried a few different positions. It's not that I didn't get off, eventually, by hand; but that normal omigodImcummingkeepfuckingme feeling that I recall so vividly wasn't there. What could have happened?
Quote |