Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Z CLUB Z Seattle Saturday late night ZZZ
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2009, 12:38 PM
COCKSUCKERSLUT
Cruiser

Talking Z CLUB Z Seattle Saturday late night ZZZ

Going to Z Sat night. 5-9-9. Yippee ! Dick for me ! Bring me yours too. Fuck my face as hard as you like, as long as you like. Cum in my mouth. Cum on my face. Cum as you like. Drink lots so you can piss in my mouth and on my face as you slowly soften after you cum. Or if you catch me dancing in the shower I can sit down against the tile and you can hose me down with your hot piss. Then you can fuck my face with my head up against the wall. I will be naked and waiting for cock. If I am already sucking feel free to join in too. The more the merrier. I can multi task. My gag reflex is extremely limited. I am an equal opportunity cocksucker I LOVE all shapes and sizes. Harder is better. Cocksuckerslut

Me: Smiling. 6'3" 200# fit and fuzzy. Bald with a goat. Cock 6" circumcised with 2 big shaved balls in a 3 ring silver metal cock cage. Big pukka shell or leather collar around my neck tight. Love nipple clamps and poppers. Whip it out and say suck me.
Quote |