Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2009, 01:09 AM
Grumpybear
Cruiser

My uncle was my first suck

I remember the first time I sucked a dick, and had no choice but to swallow. I was living with my Grandmother and her kids. One of her sons, my uncle, was just a little over a year older than me. We shared a bedroom sleeping in bunk beds, his the top bunk. When I was about 14 years old, he started talking about sex one night. I was kind of innocence but curious. He came down to my bunk so "we can talk softer, and no one hear us". Before getting in bed, he slid his pjs off and said for me to do the same. I hadn't even started gym classes at school, so never saw another naked guy before. After sliding in bed, I asked him what a girl's pussy looked like. He said it was kind of like my ass, but flatter. I asked what guys do with girls, and he offered to show me. Having me lay on my stomach, he wedged his dick in between my legs and dry humped till he shot off. He let me return the favor.

This went on almost every night for a couple of months. Then my aunt moved in with us for the summer, and her son was put in a roll away bed in our room. The first night, conversation among three teenage boys steered around to sex. I asked if he ever jerked off, and he said "no, sex is dirty". We dropped the subject, but the next day he told his mother and we got a lecture about respecting our bodies.

After a week of abstaining, my uncle was getting horny. He asked me to go out into the woods with him to any old tree house. When we got there, he said to take off my pants and lay down. I wasn't too keen about laying partially nude on the dirty, splintered wood floor, and declined. He grabbed me and wrestled me down. He was able to hold me down by sitting on my chest, but couldn't get my pants off. Fine, he said as he unzipped his pants and pulled them off. Getting back on my chest, he laid his dick on my chin and said "you don't want to fuck, then suck it". I took it in my mouth and followed his instructions. He was on the muscular side, and could actually straddle my face and do push-ups, actually push ins. I really liked the way the dick tasted and felt in my mouth. It never occurred to me that he would of course be shooting a load. As his dick swelled, I got the first few drops of pre-cum and liked it. When he exploded with a week's worth of man juice, I was frantic to keep swallowing it. After, I realized how much I liked it, I told him anytime he wanted another blow job, just ask. He asked a lot. It never occurred to me to ask for a return favor. Even years later when he got married, he would stop by my apartment from time to time to get serviced. I can image his bride's reaction if she knew that 30 minutes before she meet him at the alter, he was calming his nerves by fucking my face in the Church bathroom. I hope I drained every drop of spunk out of his balls, and she got nothing on her wedding night, the bitch.

I have come to realize that men's cum varies greatly. Smoking and poor diet detract from the taste. However, a diet with fresh fruit sweetens it.
Quote |