Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Advice: I'm Trying to BLOW my "straight" best friend!
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2009, 10:06 AM
LuvSuckinCock
Cruiser

Arrow Advice: I'm Trying to BLOW my "straight" best friend!

We have been best friends for 21 years. He just left his wife (bad marriage/no cheating or anything just anger). Anyway, he has not had any sex in 3-4 years. He is Mr. Saved Himself sexually for his wife and really hasn't had lots of sex (never been done on a woman and only a few bjs in his life).

We stroked each other's cocks once back in high school. It was intense. He swears that he is totally loves women, but we have swapped cock pics with each other in the past year.

I offered over a year ago to give him a blow job one day when we are chatting on-line. He said he isn't ready for something like that and it became very tense and uncomfortable. I don't want to ruin our great friendship, but I think he really wants me to, but just too afraid to ask.

Last May, went on a Guy's Only Weekend, just him and I. Tons of beer, hiking, fishing, great laughs...anyhow 2nd night we are in the hotel. He starts FURIOUSLY jerking his cock thru his boxers, I mean I have never seen him this horny or intense before.

It's funny because I love sucking cock, but not a huge fan of swallowing...I know that is the best bjs; concerning my best friend, I have told myself that I would deepthroat him, (lick/suck/fondle his balls, which he has NEVER had) and give him the hottest, nastiest cock sucking ever! I will drain his balls dry, swallowing his whole fucking load.

My Questions:

-did he want me to blow him and was too scared to ask?

-Should I just go for it?

any advice or share any similar experiences so I can learn???

We are going on other Guys Weekend this Summer (we agree it is Annual must-have for our calendar). So I will report back with what happens.
i love NUTS too...sucking, lickin, fondling, and tuggin 'em! low Hangers, trimmed or Big balls are all HOT TO me. Willing to try kissin, rimmin, VERS, face fucking, , 69, suckin thru a gloryhole, and pop my cherry.
Quote |