Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Advice: I'm Trying to BLOW my "straight" best friend!
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2009, 12:31 AM
Grumpybear
Cruiser

Put him at ease first

The worst thing you can do is hurry him to a decision. Even if you get your lips around his dick and give him the ball draining bow job of all time, if he is not ready for it; you will lose any future chance and possibly his friendship.

My recommendations since you'll be spending some time at the next event is get him use to nudity around you first. Leave the bathroom door open when you shower "so you can talk". Walk out of the bathroom after the shower naked while you dry your hair. Don't blow it by leering at him if he gets naked. It's alright to compliment him on his body and even his package.

Secondly, be yourself around him. Don't be a flaming queen, but don't be a closet homosexual. Comment on other guys and how they look. Great line "Glad I'm rooming with you instead of that guy. I'd be blowing him so much, I'd never get any sleep. Hey, but I'd rather have your company over any casual piece of meat in here, buddy. You know how they say Bros before Hoes, I say Bros before Blows."

Hope you have success.
Quote |