Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2009, 12:10 AM
TSTPaul
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by icon513 View Post
I guess I've never seen the "hot" one.

It never would have crossed my mind that they wouldn't know exactly what was going on inside. I'm sure it's no secret to anyone in the neighborhood.
Icon513. I am sure you will have seen the 'hot' one but as I raised this a post or two back I should say that as ever... 'it is in the eye of the beholder'. AND I realise that other purveyors of flesh like the irreplaceable and indefatigueable Sexy Tiler may have other tastes. Of course I will not account for these differences as there is no accounting. Suffice it to say I think he is 'hot'. The 'hot' guy owns the 'bar'. When he is on a break he throws a chain around it. Usually not gone for long and then the bearded one sits out front. Not sure if he is the ticket man as he is always in his booth if not taxiing to the bog or weakly flashing his torch around the front rows verrrry infrequently. He is very short I think.

Will post my adventures in the well known (should we call it "39above ground") Saphan Kwai theatre after my recent visit. Just to busy at present. Things there continue to surprise.
Quote |