Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya.Best massage and go-go venue?
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2009, 06:59 AM
scoops
Cruiser

NALONG wrote "...It's also true that 90% of the "straight boys" I've taken off have been able to get a rock hard erection at the prospect being smoked. Obviously that indicates something .

I'm not sure I completely agree. I sometimes wonder if we rush too quickly to the gay or straight configuration that most of us grew up with in many Western countries.

My long term experience (lived here for 24 yrs, and I visited several time a year for about 6 years before that) is that young Thai men are very horny (aren't we all), but there seems to be a higher degree of relaxation of what gender the partner is at this young age, and many will engage without too much hesitation on the basic of 'if the friction feels good then do it'. But please understand that I'm not suggesting all young Thai boys will engage with other boys or men, thats not true.

My Thai friend (Khun S....) who published a Thai gay magazine for years also says:

- There's a sort of unspoken encouragement for young men (especially upcountry) to have 'fun' together, to try to ward off too many unwanted pregnancies.

- There's a sort of idea that it's good for young boys to have sex together to learn about sex, then they are more ready to please a girl.

- Khun S..... would also be very quick to reinforce that not all Thai boys have sex with other boys.

- Khun S...... also says that quite a few young Thai men (again especially upcountry) have their first experience with a gay teacher. Part of this picture (as many members will probably know) is that teachers who are caught having sex with girls or boys are rarely punished. Additionally, many girls and boys are frightened to say NO, because of fear of failing their examinations.
Quote |