Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Weird cocks I have loved
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2009, 12:51 AM
Grumpybear
Cruiser

I thought they were suppose to point up.

I ran into this one guy while cruising the I-87 rest area in Glen Falls, NY.

After playing flashing lights, I walked over and got into his car with him. He seemed self conscious and ill at ease about the whole set up. I was just about ready to leave, fearing a police sting. He blurted out he wanted to suck my dick with no return expected. There is only one thing I like better than getting my dick sucked, and that was sucking a dick myself. I told him that the only way he was going to suck mine was if I got to suck his.

He said he had a problem showing his privates off. I reached over and grabbed his crotch. I told him "If it makes you feel any better, I'll keeping my eyes closed the whole time." Now my quick grope indicated a fairly hefty piece of meat laying on his right side. Truthfully, I would surely sneak a peek, cause I don't put anything in my mouth without some inspection. I even told him I would do him first. That way, I would still be so hot I won't care what it looked like. He had me intrigued. I figured he probably had a massive piece of meat that scared the virgins away.

He laid back and slowly unbuckled his pants. Lifting his ass, he slid them slightly down. I could see his meat outlined in his tighty whities. It was normal sized, maybe 6 1/2". I did note it laid across his crotch to the right instead of tenting out. I slid his briefs down, and it remained in place. My first thought was it wasn't erect yet, and might grow substantially. Imagine my surprise when I reached for it and found it rock hard. I pulled it outward slightly, but it snapped back against the side of his crotch. He remarked to be careful, it didn't move outward much. It was almost impossible to attack this meat with my mouth while seated on his right. We shifted around till he was on the left, and I could lay my head across his lap. This fit perfectly although my forehead was rubbing against his pubes.

It wasn't soon before he was grunting and groaning as I slid my lips back and forth on that sideways meat. I was rewarded with a full load of cum that he had been storing for half his life.

After he returned the favor, we were sitting talking. He explained that he had a groin injury when he was young and scar tissue had formed on just one side of his penis causing the sideways drift. He never had fucked a guy or girl as the position was too awkward. He was afraid to show it because of past ridicule.

That was one of the strangest pieces of meat I ever had. I looked for him there several times after, but never ran ito him again.
Quote |