Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2009, 05:04 AM
richsilver
Cruiser

Hawaii Theater

A few years ago, having read about it on this forum, I ventured to the Hawaii Theater near Wong Wian Yai. There were no specific directions, but I had a very good taxi driver and he asked some locals and promptly found the place. It was not terribly exciting, so I never went back.

Now, however, with the Skytrain extension going across the river, it may be easier to get to and perhaps worth a second look, especially since they are offering free rides to the last two stations!

I’m hoping our erstwhile Khun Sextile might be willing to venture forth into the wild frontier of Thonburi, report his findings and provide his usual exquisite directions to this establishment from the BTS.

I came across a note from my original taxi trip in which I wrote up directions:
“Hawaii: on Thanon Charoen Rad. From Sadet Prachao Taksin (after going over the bridge), go around the circle and back the way you came. Turn left at the first street, Charoen Rad. The theater is a short way down the street on your right.”
Quote |