Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Horny Goat Weed
Thread: Horny Goat Weed
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2009, 07:41 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
... .
- I expect to pass-through C'Town. during 22nd. a'noon. and we'll see what will happen then.
... .

-- Today, (22nd.), a'noon. I walked-into C'Town. to look-for further info. about HGW..
- Speaking only a v. little Thai and no Mandarin first of all I went to the GRAND CHINA PRINCESS HOTEL - Tnn. Yaowarat - to talk with with their its Concierge, in the hope that he would be able to write the Ch. characters for YIN YANG HUO, wch. I could then shew to the pharmacists.
- Well, the concierge - although he speaks good English - does not write in Ch. ideograms; so we walked-across the lobby to a Ch. looking man and a boi who sell Ginseng, (I looked-at some of the prices asked - phew!),. After a series of longish conversations the boi - after giving me a smiling but knowing look - wrote down the req'd. characters.
- The concierge advised me to walk-along Tnn. Charoen Krung in the same dir'n. as the tfc. returning to Central BKK., as there are few if any TCM. shops along Tnn. Yaowarat.

-- I followed his advice, but there weren't as many TCM. pharmacies as I'd expected and of those only one offered anything:

YING SAE OSOTH,
- addr.: 432, Charoenkrung rd.,
Samphantawong, BKK.;
- loc'n.: nr. C. Krung 14.;
- tel.: n/a.;
- 'fax.: (02)-224 9049..

- He offered a box of 9 capsules for 500.Bh.; their name and instrs. etc. are all in Ch..

-- I tried about another half-a-dozen pharmacies but none of them shewed any direct interest. Although one did suggest trying the men who set-up their tables on the side-walks; AYOR. and "Caveat emptor."! I thought.

-- Possinly were I not a farang, or spoke Chinese I might have been MORE successful?

-- Maybe contacts in HK. might be MORE helpful?

-- Bibi. --
Quote |