Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2009, 09:53 PM
TSTPaul
Cruiser

Part the First –SK Cinema Sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSTPaul View Post
Will post my adventures in the well known (should we call it "39above ground") Saphan Kwai theatre after my recent visit. Just to busy at present. Things there continue to surprise.
There are usually a fair few good natured guys hanging out along the wall mostly at left sided entry around the toilet entrance and along the wall inside the cinema itself. My very limited experience tells me some are money boys. Or are they those looking for ?Mr Right or ?Mr Gorgeous, or just having a break. Probably all these and more. Anyway the difference between the boys in this entry way and those up the stairs is that the ones inside downstairs and upstairs want sex now not later.

If you want to take a seat inside then there are hundreds and pretty comfy too. This May Saturday afternoon there were probably more than a 100 plus cruisers all over the whole area including the large seating area in the front on the ground level.

Up the back there are 4 isles that lead upwards. One ends in a dead end. Today I started over at the ‘deadend’ isle seating myself in the last row against the wall. A tall slender guy with lots of attitude (a bonus for me) made his way up slowly. I just made a move straight away for his crotch and he helped me get it out. A very hot and delicious hard, covered by a soft moist foreskin. Doesn’t get any better AND this fellow had been working or walking all day so it smelt divine (note irony as I don’t mean like fresh lux soap). He held my head on it and fucked my face!! He came and went! At this point I always go and do a mouthwash, used to be with listerine until it got such a bad rap and now I just use water… or beer!! Obtainable at the front counter for about 30 bahties. On my way down for a beer I notice a few guys with small packs like gym bags streaming in. I get a beer and make a beeline straight back.

The other 3 isles up the back take you into an area about 2-3 M deep and as wide as the back of theatre. There are a couple of air con fixtures so you get guys cooling themselves. Its lighter than other parts but there are darkish spots… There is a row of seats along the back for the most part that have only backs with no bottoms so you have to perch on an arm if you want to take a rest or crouch. Crouching also sends out obvious signals. Time passes and I find myself standing next to a chunky guy in baggy nylon or some such gym longs. He has a strong face and his body is clearly very tight, lean although muscular. He is finding the movie ‘very’ interesting and has ‘no’ interest in me whatsoever. LOL. I do my crouching routine to put my beer on the ground and stay down there for a while. Brush his trousers ‘accidentally’ and there is no recoil so place my hand on his calf and gently push through his trousers. He stirs and I gently persuade him to turn towards me. Its easy to ease these gyms trousers down slightly. And across the front of his pants trapped in his undies is a sizable hard dick. Very fat in the middle but as hard as the proverbial. Continuing to take a great interest in the movie I give him a bj. All this rustling brings a few JAFO’s over so I turn him towards the wall where he goes for it providing me with an ample protein infusion. Well he has to get home to the wife, back to the police station or army barracks (wishing) and he is gone… Fortunately I have a beer on hand to provide the customary mouthwash. Ha!

Tune in for Part the Second SK Cinema Sucks coming soon!!
Quote |