Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Advice: I'm Trying to BLOW my "straight" best friend!
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2009, 08:38 AM
Grumpybear
Cruiser

Duh - Do you need a written invitation

Ask yourself, has your friend typically told you his sexual frustrations in the past? If this is a new thing, invite him over for a boy's night in. Fetch him a cold beer, look him square in the eye as you offer it to him and say "Do you want a blow, er I mean beer?" He might say "I'll take both!"

No seriously, it would indicate that he is thinking about the situation. Taking the annual trip might be good. However, keep in mind, some best buddies hit the rocks after that initial "gay" experience. He might avoid you in the future, afraid of the memories and a repeat slip. He may use your services until the right woman comes along, and then completely disassociate himself from you. Or it might be the best thing that ever happened to your relationship.

Before it gets too far, have a man to man talk. Let him know how you feel. You are physically and sexually attracted to him, but don't want to do anything to harm the long friendship between the two of you.

In my opinion, you should avoid the "you won't have to do anything back, just enjoy what I do to you." This makes you nothing back an available mouth (or ass). It makes you a sex toy to be discarded when the novelty wears off. If you do start something, let it progress as it will. Don't force it.
Quote |