Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2009, 11:26 AM
LikeThai
Cruiser

Exclamation Tawan revisited...

I was in Bangkok after the "red-shirt" incident after Songkran, but didn't find the time to post my Tawan visit. Hopefully this update is still current...

Again, I arrived about 10PM and some of the boys were on the stage. There were about 20 customers inside, and all the good seats at the sofas were taken. I was shown to a seat near the door. However, this time before my buttocks could touch the seat, #53 descended upon me! He had just finished his walk on the stage and my seat happened to be near the end.

Anyway, I told him that I missed his sensual tease on the stage, and he immediately smiled and whispered into my ears that he could give a "performance" in my hotel room if I offed him. He twitched my nipples through my shirt and said that he hadn't had a customer in 10 days and was dying to "cum"... When I told him that I wanted to watch the show first, he said no problem and licked my ears as he went back on the stage.

As he left, #11 came over before I could scan the room further. Hey, my lucky night... last time, he wasn't around... Or are things getting slow in the bar scene these days? #11 had put on back some weight as it was a few months after the competition. I told him I was happy to see him and didn't get to off him last time. But he broke the news that he was going to stop work at Tawan as he didn't get much customers. I couldn't believe him as he was champion last year. He explained that his weight class and size is larger than the other boys, and most of the customers liked smaller guys. The last few weeks, customers were also fewer.... I looked around and more chairs were being added as the "fixed" seats are already full. Most of the boys I see are still around (X was missing), but true, he was probably the biggest in the room, and I asked him how come the situation is bad now. He said that usually, the boys survive on "regular customers", who usually take the boys out for a few days at a time and so happens that his customers have stopped coming for the time being due to the political problems. So, he would go home by end April. I was devasted! So, naturally I told him to "suit up" and his eyes lit up as he left to change. Then, the lights dimmed and the show started.

The first show was new. A group of 5 muscle men on stage - one standing on a cube on stage with a black cloth over his head, while 4 stood around him (2 at the back). 3 lady boys came in as the music started and proceeded to caress the first 3 muscle guys, with the centre guy being slowly "revealed". On my god, this guy had a good body. He was wearing a venetian masquerade or egyptian type of mask, and like the rest wearing just a gold belt with a triangular flap in front. I could see him breathing under the mask, as the lady body caressed his huge thighs and defined abs. Slowly, the 3 ladyboys removed the belt to reveal erect dicks with condoms on.

I was getting excited, as I saw the guy on the platform breathing harder (not sure if due to the mask) but he seemed awkward yet clumsy in a sort of way that suggest that he doesn't do this often. As the lady body sucked on his dick, he raised his hands to grab the iron rings suspended on the top of the stage, and he tried to move in rhythm of the lady boy's head bobbing steadily up and down. I could see the eyes through the mask, but he tilted his head once or twice and that thrush his hard dick forward as the lady boy sucked hard and purposefully. "She" rested his palms on the side of his buttocks to get better grip as though he was trying to make the muscle guy come deliberately even though it was an act. After a short while, the muscle guy in the mask brought down both hands and it seemed like he was trying to grab the ladyboy's hands, seemingly to signal the lady boy to slow down and take it easy. But the lady boy continued to suck strong and steady, and deeper down the shaft. Soon, the muscle guy stopped gyrating and he tensed his buttocks. The lady boy looked up at him, and I saw their hands pushing slightly (you couldn't notice it if you were seating farther from the 3rd row) but I could. Seems like there was a silent war going on. The muscle guy must be new and less experienced, than the regular guy that usually did this. So, I'm guessing he is trying very hard to hold back, and not to come but the lady boy was trying everything to give him an orgasm. That really excited me. I thought I saw the muscle guy tense his thighs and spasm a bit, but I wasn't sure. Alas, the song ended and the lady boy unwillingly removed his mouth. My heart skipped a bit, as for a split second, I thought the tip of the condom was full (as though there was semen) but I wasn't sure because the lights dropped suddenly, and they all exited through the false door on the stage. Maybe it was just empty pocket of air at the tip, but I couldn't tell for sure. Drats! My heart was pounding hard from the suspense, as the next act came.

#53! It must be my lucky day. He was doing a one-on-one with a heavily tatooed guy. Again, he performed well, making me even more horny as he did an oral on the guy on stage and they were clad in leather and chains. But I have to admit somehow, the earlier act where my mind imagined what was happening was more exciting to me, than this one where I could see clearly everything. #53's lips looked really delicious, and I could tell he was good at sucking. Unfortunately, I wanted to off #11 one last time before he stopped working.

The other acts were so-so, and #11 came to sit with me as I watched the masturbating show. I was amazed that they have 10-12 boys on stage doing that now. Time must be hard. There were 2 rounds of ejaculation, and I am sure there could have been more times, except the money ran out. Quite surprising, since the bar was packed by then and more chairs had to added. I guess most customers only wanted to watch.However, I did notice that for the 2 boys who ejaculated, both did project an exquisite amount of semen. They may have not been "active" recently.

When the lights came on, most of the customers left but a few of the boys like #11 were dressed and ready to go out with the customers. As I was waiting for the waiters to give me back my change (charge: drinks 250THB + 400THB off), #53 came by. He was quite "gentlemen" that I offed #11, but he took the chance to tell me his disappointment that I didn't wait for him to finish his show and off him. He sat on my right and whispered that if I offed him too, he was willing to lick me and suck me off too. When I said how good he would be, he whispered that he is willing to lick everywhere - dick, balls and lower down.) He also mentioned that specially for me, he was willing to do it without a condom.

Unfortunately, I didn't want to spend on 2 boys, and I really enjoyed talking to #11, so I said "next time". As I left, he gently hugged me and kissed me on the mouth and tried to use his tongue to gently part my lips too. Oh my god, I bet he could french kiss too.

Anyway, I had a very good time with #11. He is different from #53 and I had a good time listening to him talk about his plans when he got home to the north. I asked for his mobile number so that I could call him next time, in case he was in bangkok.

I have to say, unfortunately for these bar boys, it seems that the tourist is having the advantage in this downturn. I just hope #53 is still around the next visit in June...
Quote |