Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Advice: I'm Trying to BLOW my "straight" best friend!
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2009, 08:31 PM
NightHawk
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to NightHawk
Hopeful and Careful at the same time

I've been through this. Had a best friend. We traveled together on and off on business. I was very hot for him but had to be careful since I'm married and he was straight with serial girlfriends.

We became close, so much so that one night he was having trouble sleeping in a sorry bed and I invited him over to mine. He said that he couldn't do that and I said "Oh, don't worry about it. You sleep over there, I'll sleep over here." He said that he couldn't do that and after a little discussion he said that when he got close to me sometimes he got an erection. I laughed, blew it off and said, "Yeah that happens to me too." So he came to bed. Starting a few nights later, we started sleeping together all the time and even holding each other. No sex, though.

One day, I was lying in bed with him, almost asleep and he said, "Don't open your eyes. This may never happen again." And he lightly kissed me on the lips. An unforgettable moment.

Finally, one day, I made the move while we were and he freaked out. Even though he was hard, he really couldn't deal with it. He got up and left. And though we continued to be friends for a while, that was the beginning of the end of our friendship.

He's married now and with children and lives several states away so we never talk or see each other. I'm sure he's more comfortable with that.

On the other hand, you're getting invitational signals. But go slow, be careful, and be prepared for it to turn out differently than you hope.
Quote |