Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2009, 08:43 AM
LikeThai
Cruiser

No, it wasn't Wichai. Don't worry, I still saw him there... ;-)

I think the amount of tips expected is the same. For me its minimum 1,500THB and goes higher to 2,000 THB if he "makes my day". The only difference now is that you can "push the envelope a bit". I'm really horny for #53 now, though I have to caution those reading my post that, I am not sure if there was some "chemistry" between us when he offered to smoke "au naturel"...

Personally, I'd rather get more for the same amount. Although I believe that I can get away with less, I'd feel more like a winner if I got more for the same buck. Somehow I feel that I've exploited the situation if I was satisfied and only gave 1,000THB. You will know... If you gave less than normal, they will look at the bill, and keep silent for a while.

I'd rather get the nice crushing hug and enthusiastic goodbye at the door, and the "call me" gesture as they head off back...
Quote |