Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - You need to feed me!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2009, 09:03 AM
Grumpybear
Cruiser

You need to feed me!!!!!

This is Grumpy Bear. I've been writing a lot of hopefully hot dirty stories in this section for your benefit. Well, it's time to pay the piper so to speak.

I need to know you enjoy the stories. Some are memories from my past, and others are just stories sparked by a random thought or cool posting. Just send me a quick note that you enjoy them, and I'll keep writing them. Sure, I do tend to be long winded, but I want to give you a visual picture. I'm not the type to write "I met this guy, I blew him, he fucked me, I went looking for another guy."

It's not easy to keep coming up with stories. One I wrote last night took almost three hours from concept to final proof. I can keep my hands on the keyboard while writing, but can only spare one hand when proof reading, I like the stories too!

You can help. Let me know a few details. Did the story turn you on, give you a raging boner? What did you do to relieve it: let it die from lack of attention , jerk off a sweet gooey load of cum , call a buddy over for a blow job festival, or go on the prowl for a hung cock to scratch that deep itch ?
If you jerked off: how high did you shoot, did you catch it in a tissue or let it plaster your manly chest, did you lick it off your fingers or rub it into your chest? I need to visualize your reaction. Feed me, and I'll keep shitting out steamy stories.

I don't care what the rangers say, feed the Grumpy Bear!
Quote |