Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - You need to feed me!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2009, 01:29 PM
blloser
Cruiser

Dear Mr. Grumpy,

I'm usually at work or commuting on the train when I'm reading your great stories. Yes, your stories turn me on. When I'm reading them, I am usually hiding a tent in my pants underneath the desk. And because I can hide it under my desk, I am usually rubbing and massaging my bulge. Sometimes I start leaking precum so much that I'm afraid I'll have a wet spot when I stand up. If it gets to be too much, I'll head to the bathroom and take care of business. Standing up in front of the bowl, I will slowly stroke myself til I feel like I'm going to burst. Then I aim my dick towards the bowl and shoot rope after rope into it. If I have any left over dribbles I will scoop them up and eat all that's left.

On the train, I usually try to sit next to the woofiest daddy I can find. Arrange my package to one side. That way when I get a raging hard on reading you stories, I know my seat mate can see it which makes it even more exciting. Those times I will usually finish up at home or the in the car. Always shooting on my chest and licking my fingers.

So thanks and I hope to keep reading you!

B.L.Loser.
(bear lovin loser)
Posted via Mobile Device
Quote |