Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2009, 01:02 AM
Nalong
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by silomGWM View Post
However I don't recall mentioning paying 50% of what I previously paid and neither did anyone else.
And I wasn't quoting you or anyone else when I used the 50% example ... speaking of being patronising. You do realize others are permitted to respond to your comments with their own thoughts and not obliged to stay within some boundaries you've cobbled together??

If you paid 3/4 as much as saw the boy 4/3 as often or you paid him 2/3 as much and saw him 3/2 as often, the result would be the same. Hopefully that's enough examples to establish my point even though no one before me actually used those numbers.

I'm certainly apologetic if my response to your announced plan to exploit others during difficult times seemed patronising. I'm sure I might have sounded patronising in my response to your comment about Pattaya & chicken hawks, Sextile & senile degeneration and as I might if I responded to your comment that all the boys at Solid are screaming nellies. I'm also sure there are numerous other examples I've over looked. One can only absorb so much of your bounty without suffering neurological impairment.

We all have a lot to learn from your mature, substantive messages and we should all be suitably impressed by your wit & wisdom. Mea culpa for departing from the path of enlightment.

Have a nice day (and I suspect you'd prefer to have a bad day so you could carp all the more).
Quote |