Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2009, 01:28 AM
silomGWM
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalong View Post
If you paid 3/4 as much as saw the boy 4/3 as often or you paid him 2/3 as much and saw him 3/2 as often, the result would be the same.
Right so if I pay him 3/4 what I paid him before and see him twice not once ... let's do the math. My budget for sex is 3000 a week (say). I paid him 2000 baht for a single go round and no second showing, now I'm paying him 3000 baht for two sessions because I can afford that. He's got 1000 baht more than before and I've cum twice not once. The 1000 baht I used to have left over in week one to carry into week two (and consolidate so that I'd average 3 fucks every two weeks) has miraculously given me 2 fucks a week or 4 fucks every two weeks rather than the previous 3 fucks every 2 weeks. Isn't that what they call win-win? Or don't you budget these things, so the effect is that your cock is the master of your wallet? Maybe you didn't learn these things in Economics 101?

And I never see the same boy more than twice a month. To give a slightly different example, if I pay 3/4 of what I previously paid, but to 4 boys not 3 boys, that would equally be an example of half a loaf is better than none. After all, how different is "up to you" to Priceline?
Quote |