Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2009, 07:55 AM
TSTPaul
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
-- It's quite some time since I last visited the PHAHOL CINEMA. so one or two small things may have changed?
- Basically I found that it was generally the younger spectators who went UPSTAIRS and towards the rear, while the older ones prefered to sit nearer to the screen.
- Also it tends to be st*cky r*c* at times - particularly for the older farangs.
-- Bibi. --
Mr Sextile. I never venture near the screen and you may well be right. I have been twice in the last 3 months, and so am not a regular that could say he knows it well. Yes there are many st*cky r*c* who make it plain to me! I just ignore them and then try to exclude them later if I should get lucky and THEY become interested. What a bitch I am! May pen rai.

Younger spectators? At both visits there would have been mostly guys in 20's to 40's cruising UPSTAIRS. But clearly many older so its a range. Its so hard to tell as they pass. Remember we all look better in the dark... Don't really notice under 20ish but could be wong. The more mature ones interest me etc etc. but would not turn down any tasty morsel offered. Perhaps you could reconnoitre but may be you are busy and better deployed elsewhere. I will be go again next month. Its not somewhere I would want to go to regularly as there is not a lot to do waiting around and the atmosphere is pretty much directed at one end (pun intended). Unlike the beloved and greatly missed (sob, sob) GSM. Thanks for the update on the burnt out site incidentally greatly appreciated. Heres hoping they will resurrect it...
Quote |