Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Prostitutes at Babylon
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2009, 07:11 AM
trentaus
Cruiser

A very cute Thai guy, much younger than me, cruised me at Babylon in January and we ended up having a great time. Later I took him to dinner and invited him back to my hotel. He stayed with me until I returned home to Australia three days later. I noted he was poor so I gave him some money but he never asked me for any. Since then I have returned to be with him several times and have given him more money, including eft transfers, some in response to his requests for "help". He says he loves me and wants to be with me forever. I am not sure he is genuine because I have read about how such guys are simply looking for financial support and often have several overseas boyfriends none of whom necessarily know about the existence of each other. The only mitigating behaviour that suggests he may be genuine is that he has never lied to me about anything. I have now met many of his friends and family, seen where and how he lives, etc, and all this seems to corroborate his "story". I am deeply attracted to him and miss him all the time I am away from him. He has his own massage business but claims it is non sexual. I find this hard to believe and I don't really care anyway, but the existence of other boyfriends would bother me. Can anyone give me some advice as to how I should proceed?
Quote |