Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Prostitutes at Babylon
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2009, 10:21 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer

I coudn't agree more. After years of looking for the right love in all the wrong places, I am now quite happy to pay for what makes me happy and not bother about what someone else is doing to survive these tryingly turbulent times. We all do what we have to, just to put another bowl of rice on the table, I feel...though I draw the line at handphones, designer clothes, accessories, makeup, perfume and other such perks. Especially handphones.

More years than I care to count ago (back when I was not so young any more but still relatively innocent where such things are concerned), a boi asked me for what a considerable amount of Baht on my second last day in LOS. As he said he needed it to survive until he found a real job, seemed truly desperately in need of it and genuine about getting out of the sex industry, I gave it to him and regretted my generosity less than 2 hours later because he showed up with a new handphone that he proudly told me would help him earn more money.