Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 1st June 2009, 09:09 AM
LikeThai
Cruiser

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkbob2500 View Post
Hi

Just to clarify, the rates I quoted are my assumptions; they are not quotes from Wichai.

I based them on the fact that from a place like Tawan, for a guy like Wichai, 1500 is pretty much a minimum for short-time. Overnight would then be substantially more, i.e. at least 2000.

I also know that a lot of the guys don't really like overnights for a variety of reasons - don't know the customer, have a vehicle parked near work they don't want to leave overnight, have to go home to wife/relative, want to chill out after work, sleep in until noon or so then go to the gym, are preparing for competition with a boiled chicken diet and have to eat before they go to bed, etc., etc. Therefore, a high (obviously exhorbitant to some customers) fee.

Of course it surely depends on how hard up one happens to be for cash at the moment. With business slow as it is now, I'm sure some of those 'discounts' written about above would be possible.

Linga - I think I'm with you. If you want to be raped by a hairy muscle man (well, maybe not so hairy in this case) with a near perfectly proportioned body it's going to cost a bit more than what the street has to offer. And he might just have a little bit of attitude.

Sextile - thanks for the reminder on street-boys and AYOR. I was a bit surprised also to find someone holding them up as a legitimate comparison with bar boys.

BTW - those who know Wichai/Tuay would agree, I think, that he's a very nice guy. He's been at Tawan for something like 5 years and has a pretty steady clientele.
Totally agree with your points on the minimum tips, and that these muscle hunks have reasons for the higher asking price.

As for Tuay, I never had the pleasure to off him before, but I noticed (if he is in the bar) he is always a quiet, no-nonsense properly behaved guy.

One time, he was in the show 2 days before his competition, and I was super-impressed with his energy, form and muscle-definition during the posing. I saw a few guys who were preparing for the same competition, but they were wilting at some corner from the diet and water deprivation/fast.

The last time I saw him in April, he slimmed down some mass but still manage to maintain decent definition. Definitely a sportsman.
Quote |