Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya - Your disco needs YOU !
View Single Post
Old 2nd June 2009, 01:27 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggles69 View Post
... .
Walking through Sunnee was like a ghost town. Euro Boys, Jimmy James, Legun, Office Boy all closed. I looked in Krazy Dragon (no shows , all drinks 99 Bt)illa Rouge and Sundance... no customers and bored boys sitting or laying on the platforms. I left all without buying a drink.
The outdoor bars almost empty ... but a new bar "Tom Yam" (1st floor recycled bar opposite the old Top Man at corner of Soi VC) was quite busy with some nice twink boys.
... .

-- I was in PATTAYA over this last week-end and walked-around SUNNEE PLAZA on a fewoccasions.

-- EURO BOYS had a notice posted announcing its re-OPENING on 01 jun. with a party;
- TOM YUM, an upstairs a go-go bar, is v. much for twinkie & under-age looking boyz; of maybe a score of so of boyz whom I saw there I'd doubt - judging by their looks alone - that MORE than half-a dozen or so are genuinely over the age of 18YO., (but I'm prepared to be corrected on that.),.
- Drinks are 140.bh. for alc. drinks and 130.bh. for non-alc. drinks.
- At various times - as seem to be determined by a M'san. looking-at the number of spectators* - four of the older looking boyz will strip-off to au natural and play with their ****s on stage - with a M'san. circulating to solicit donations to be given to the performers.
- There seem to be a couple or three boyz - one not so pretty, v. tattooed & maturer looking & the others twinks - who, mostly sitting on the edge of the island-type stage, play with their ****s for most of the time.
- I was told of an upstairs' room: 300bh. to 'off.' the boi, 300.bh. for the room and 'Up to you.' for the boi's TIP. afterwards.

-- * On thu. evening, (28th.), around 21.45.hrs. there were possibly a score or so spectators and a show; on sat. at approx. the same time just an handful of spectators; on sun. evening maybe half-a-dozen or so of us voyeurs, I stayed there for a couple of hrs. and saw a couple of such shows, for wch. there seemed to be little hesitation on the boyz- parts to strip and to shew!

-- I looked-in, also, at DREAMBOYS and enquired after Khun Game.
- After a certain amount of Q&A. and so forth, (my olde pal my olde beauty Percy Verence would have be proud of me!), I was told that he was OUT. By that I was given to u'stand. that he'd quit and gone elsewhere.

-- Further news about a few other a go-go bars visited to follow.

-- E&OE.. -- Bibi. --
Quote |