Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya - Your disco needs YOU !
View Single Post
Old 2nd June 2009, 09:15 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- On thu., (28th.), evening my friend and I visited the flg. a go-go bars in SUNNEE PLAZA -

1.- VILLA ROUGE.;
- Drinks at 140./130.Bh., (alc./non-alc.),;
- About a score of generally youngish-looking boyz there; nos. 3., 36. & 38. - especially the latter, who appeared to be quite well-endowed - all tried v. hard to engage our att'ns..

2.- TOM YUM.;
- See other postings.

3.- HOLIDAYS.;
- Drinks at 120.Bh.;
- Best described as a 'W*nk.' bar staffed by those who wouldn't be accepted by other bars. Half-a-dozen or so mostly quite heavily tattooed boyz, (my friend observed that 'They looked like tuk-tuk drivers.'), sat on a bench facing the customers and playing with themselves. A customer would pay 200.Bh. for a boi to come and to ejac. at the table or one could go to a small alcove and engage in activities with a bit MORE privacy.
- While we were there two farangs entered, sat-down and ordered their drinks. The younger offered money all around and each boi approached in turn, lowered his briefs and was kissed and fondled on his *rs*!

4.- KRAZY DRAGON.;
- Drinks at 99.Bh.;
- Boyz wearing very loose shorts came and danced on the small table at each place - thus it was possible to verify their assets in whatever way one wanted! Many are well enough endowed.

5.- NICE BOYS.;
- Drinks at 130./140.Bh.;
- No comments on my piece of paper, so possibly I was too tired to care, there was little to report, or whatever.

-- Bibi. --
Quote |