Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 3rd June 2009, 09:44 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer

Personally, I have never had a problem with paying that little bit more for a good muscleman...unfortunately, I do hit the roof when I get someone who thinks wanking me off as quickly as he can get his hands on little moi, getting dressed immediately after that and then putting out his hand for Baht2000 or Baht3000.

As I have mentioned here before, I have had one or two good experiences with men I offed from this place, but that would account for less than 10% of the time.

Maybe with the economic situation slowly going down the drain, I might consider walking back in again and offing a guy from here, after going off in a huff nearly 12 years ago. Perhaps, they'll be more amenable about providing proper service now.

I don't mind admitting I am a dedicated sex tourist - or that I won't hesitate to take advantage of economic fluctuations to get the best value for my dollar.

Tao