Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - orgy fantasy
Thread: orgy fantasy
View Single Post
Old 4th June 2009, 06:43 AM
scoops
Cruiser

Where?

".....The boys love it because they get to play with each other and get paid for it. ....."

Where is this place?

I suggest the reality is that more than 50% of go-go boys in most bars are straight - some would participate because of the money, but "....love it....", I don't agree.

Even the gay boys aren't looking for an opportunity to play with each other. Thai gays are the same as in any other country, they have likes and dislikes about sex partners.

And, in all bars there are internal politics and
tensions, lack of trust, severe dislike for stealing customers and more.

".....The boys love it because they get to play with each other and get paid for it. ....." Sorry, can't agree.

But I've got to admit I also have the fantasy of group ses with some Thai men. And I have regular who is a part time worker at A Bomb in Pattaya, 22 yrs old, very masculine, beautiful body, polite, and as horny as hell. He works in an office in Pattaya during the day.

He has group sessions with his local friends, all similar masculine style, all gay or bi, and similar age (they are not his co-workers from either his office or A Bomb). He's met some of his 'playmates' at Dude club, where he met the rest I don't know.

And several times he's brought 2 or 3 to my house for a session, but I have to be honest, It's very clear that, with most of them, they are only really interested in other Thai men. But still very enjoyable to say the least.

When they've come to my house they don't walk around the house nude, they always wear a towel or bikini, when they shower it's always alone and the bathroom door is locked, but on the bed then there's no holding back.
Quote |