Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - orgy fantasy
Thread: orgy fantasy
View Single Post
Old 4th June 2009, 10:07 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer

In Phuket, I once had the fun of a threesome with two brothers and their friend and to my great surprise, the brothers were as uninhibited with each other as they were with me and their friend. Of course, the elder brother took the lead in many of thei things they did with each other and he sort of led the younger guy when it came to things they did with me and their friend, but I was certainly surprised (most pleasantly, I assure you) at how willing they were to perform with each other, even putting on a shw for their friend and me at one stage.

So, if you have never tried a little group fun, I should certainly encourage you to do so at the earliest opportunity. You haven't really lived until you've had three or more Thai guys squirming, moaning, writhing and cumming with you in bed!

Tao

PS
Sorry I forgot to add that in my opinion, if you have heart problems, then you couldn't find a happier way to go!