Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 4th June 2009, 10:19 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer

I know what you mean about an unexpectedly lovely surprise turning up where you least expect it. My best Tawan experience was with a quiet guy who seemed too inhibited to be much fun...luckily, he had the kind of large, dark and lusciously lickable manbuds I simply cannot turn down. Suffice to say that while he might not have been the most enthusiastic performer on the stage, he was certainly uninhibited once the hotel room door closed behind us.

The best thing was that, as an amateur bodybuilder, he was one of the few men able to do it in two positions I absolutely love but seldom get to enjoy because few of the men I have ever met had the physical strength and flexibility to do so...*sigh...he wasn't there when I went back a couple of months later and I never saw him again. But isn't that also typical of the really great guys at any bar?

Tao