Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - orgy fantasy
Thread: orgy fantasy
View Single Post
Old 5th June 2009, 07:26 AM
aussie_guy
Cruiser

An orgy without trying !!!

On my recent visit to Pattaya I made the acquaintance of off duty bar worker khun Tum whom I invited for drinks and a night at the x ray disco. Of course his three friends were invited, a go go boy, a show dancer and non bar worker khun Wit.

After the disco and morning meal we all retired to my rather large bed and slept till about 1030 am when to my delight all the boys were awake and horny wishing to show their appreciation for the previous nights refreshments and entertainment.

It is true that the boys were friends and not too keen to play with each other but they had no hesitation in making this farang very happy. The best was non bar worker khun Wit with zero inhibitions who may need to have a change of career with his excellent skills.

The boys all came back for more the next night. These guys were not just after money and I believe that they appreciated a night out at the disco, dancing and having some fun away from the go go bars. It was not expensive, I looked after the boys but they were not greedy and I will keep seeing them when I go to Pattaya.
Quote |