Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - orgy fantasy
Thread: orgy fantasy
View Single Post
Old 5th June 2009, 09:21 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggles69 View Post
If you are looking for guys who like groups in BKK, try gayromeo.com. I was browsing the site last night and surprised how many thai boys were specifically looking for group activity. ... .

-- I would not want to sound like someone who sees a fresh problem to every sol'n., but inviting back two or three perfect strangers to one's acc'n. from say ..:: GayRomeo ::.. is an potential OPEN invitation to robbery or worse, isn't it?

-- Not long after I'd moved and settled-in to my present acc'n. I got to know a couple of Thai boyz - both from off Rama IV. rd. - as it were.
- After several & enjoyable months both were back in my appt. one day and one of them & I went to enjoy a shower etc. together, (no - notexactly water sports!); ret'd. back to my room I saw that the other Thai boi had left and taken my computer with him. Collusion?
-It was ret'd. a couple of days later, I suspect because it was an olde model from RP., didn't play DVDs. and didn't have its bty. installed.
- Maybe I was just unlucky? However: 'Once bitten ... .'. as the olde proverb tells us; wch. is why I find the SURIWONGSE HOTEL's 'short time' rooms so useful - even at 350bh. for three hrs..
-- Bibi. --
Quote |