Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Lido Theater Santo Domingo
View Single Post
Old 7th June 2009, 07:42 AM
rick265
Cruiser

Ok, hung10 - maybe you are talking about a different place - I've been to the Lido many times - only one guy asked me for money after he fucked me, I ignored his request - he was an older guy with a nice cock, but definitely just wanting to take advantage of the situation (sorry, in my book of etiquette you ask for money up front or no go) - also, the Lido is not open in the afternoon - from 6:30 p.m. until 10:30. I'm not sure if they are open on Sunday, but today is Sunday and I'm in Santo Domingo and I will check it out because I want to have another hot, sweaty time at the Lido. For those who do go - it is extremely hot - like a sauna. I came out drenched. Fortunately, I had on shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt and when I got back to my hotel it looked like I had gone running Last night I sucked one big black cock which was thin enough to get all the way down my throat - I had the guy going crazy until he came. Then I played with a really cute muscle boy who let me eat his ass a little and fucked me in the middle of the theater until a crowd gathered. We regrouped and played a little - he enjoyed playing with my cock and finally came in my mouth. The Lido is hot, hot, hot....
Quote |