Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Anyone recognize this Thai bar?
View Single Post
Old 7th June 2009, 11:59 PM
Mii_Kwaam_suk
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by chobphoochaithai View Post
This bar is just perfect! Such a shame I've never been to Phuket. No wonder I didn't know this bar. ..., but simple nude dancing of well-built guys on stage is something you won't find in the Thai capital nor in Pattaya. It's really a shame and I cannot understand why...
Yes, I agree. I really don't need to see big cock shows or fucking shows. Much rather watch nicely built guys casually dancing in the nude. And it does seem strange that bars can "arrange" with the police to allow sex on stage, but the (presumably) less offensive simple nudity is almost never seen.

I seem to recall in the distant past that at Adam's Apple in Chiang Mai there was some nude dancing, but it was still part of a show rather than something that went on continuously ... I think.
Quote |