Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Anyone recognize this Thai bar?
View Single Post
Old 8th June 2009, 03:57 AM
chobphoochaithai
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoops View Post
Superboys, in Phuket, has been operating with this format for many years and years back there was 4 or 5 similar venues in the very immediate area. My first visit to this venue /area was at least 10 years ago.

Many years ago, for a short time period, there was a similar venue down several back sois in Supan Kwai, way down the Mido Hotel soi, but it closed quickly and I think never reopened.

Someone also mentioned ADAMS APPLE in Chiang Mai. It's opening again very soon. There's some information on Rachada Cafe (CM) site, also on Thaivisa.com/forum, then go to the category 'Gay People in Thailand'.
Are you up-to-date, scoops, about the Superboy bar in Phuket right now? Do they still have this format or have they changed it? Would you say the scene on that vid sequence is typical of what you would encounter there if you go tonight or tomorrow night? (I am asking as I cannot check it out myself, being in Nassau right now, but I'm plannig a stay in Phuket for the first time; been to BKK and PTY many times before, but never to Phuket so far.)
Quote |