Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Anyone recognize this Thai bar?
View Single Post
Old 8th June 2009, 04:22 AM
hcmpp
Cruiser

I have been to Superboys a few times. What is on the Video is not the norm. It is a place where the guys that are not dancing will be sitting around with their dicks out keeping them hard and when they sit with you theirs and your dick may be out with some limited sucking allowed in the bar. The boys doing gogo may individually pull their shorts down at various points to show you what is on offer - some more so than others. But I have not seen such complete continuous nudity. Looking at the hair styles I wonder how old the video is? No doubt for certain customers or with more tips they will do more in the bar. The bar turns into a late noght Karaoke bar from midnight.

Also do not use the short time room they have on the premises (worse than Super A in bkk) go round the corner to somewhere like Minotel for a large comfortable room.
Quote |