Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Face Pictures with (large) Penis
View Single Post
Old 10th June 2009, 05:40 AM
Yearn_for_Facials
Cruiser

Pleasing length / Spa

I noticed some postings in the East Valley Spa group – one man mentioned that lately a man or a couple men with 8” cocks have been there.

Whow!

Wouldn’t that be great! And what fine pictures those would make, too. That doesn’t mean these penises are attractive, but really – how many cocks are bad-looking? Very few. I would love to have my face photographed with an 8” cock near my face, draped over my eyes or nose, on top of my head or even laying across my throat. Another great picture would be a final string of cum still stuck to the penis head leading down to the full pool of sperm on my face.

Anyone else have some ideas?

Thanks!

- Jim

"It's not uncommon to arrange for a facial as the final part of fellatio or masturbation or other sexual acts, either to show acceptance and comfort with the presence of semen or simply as part of sex play."

Quote |