Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - looking for hung top....am very discreet
View Single Post
Old 10th June 2009, 10:56 AM
firemanshelmet
Cruiser

THICK 7 incher whenever you want it and the goo is yours to keep. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeinhose View Post
I am looking for hung (8+) men, race and age unimportant (as long as he's of legal age ) to suck and swallow his load(s). I am also open to anyone who can give me some suggestions as to where to go to get a hung stud, be it bookstores, cruising spots, massage parlors etc etc.... I will take any suggestions. If you are less than 8", I would love to hear your desires also. This is all good clean fun. I am married and love my wife, so I am discreet. Yes, the "hose" part of my name was a suggestion from a guy I used to "take care of." He asked me to wear pantyhose while I sucked his cock, and he LOVED it. He said my legs looked "hot." So I've had other men request I wear them also, and I've been sprayed with alot of man juice. I can dress any way you want me to. I'm open to anything new.
and the goo is yours to keep.
Quote |