Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Str8/Bi Men!! I NEED your Cum Loads! In Dulles Hotel till Jun 27
View Single Post
Old 16th June 2009, 12:38 AM
livs2suck
Cruiser

Thumbs up Str8/Bi Men!! I NEED your Cum Loads! In Dulles Hotel till Jun 27

I'm at a seminar for two weeks and need to give some serious cocksucking action. I really get off on straight (but they don't visit this site, right? :-) , bi, and bicurious men who have a massive load built up and need someone to clear the custard out of their throbbing, swollen cocks. So, to put it another way, I am an eater, and I really, really need some feeders!!

I'm 46, and looking for straight/bi/bicurious feeders between 30-late 40s...sorry twinks & gym gods: god love ya, but I'm looking for *men* (but who also aren't old as dirt! :-). I'm not in perfect shape, so you don't need to be either. So, slight paunches are fine, but I'm not into fat men--again, god bless ya, but just not what trips my particular trigger. Military men, and Latino men are a slice of heaven for me...

I can host in my hotel room after 6:30PM week nights for the next two weeks. So, all you ballcap-wearing, pickup-driving, regular joes: save up a nice 3-4day load of juice, and come on over--line forms on the left. You unzip, lie back on the bed, and let me do my magic on your tool. You pop your nut into my waiting, open mouth, I swallow it all down--gladly--we shake hands, and off you go with a smile on your face, and no one's the wiser.

Replies with pics get first responses. Looking forward to that first zzzzzzppppp sound as I pull down that zipper of yours! :-)
Quote |