Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - sex party
Thread: sex party
View Single Post
Old 18th June 2009, 10:45 PM
berbottom
Cruiser

Talking sex party

i am forming again a group of men for play. located in richmond maine. june 19th at 8pm if interested plz email me at [email removed]. plz only email me if you are interested in joining us. there will be a mix of men of all ages and sizes. i promote safe sex but what 2 concenting men do is there bussiness. I have let out of towners pitch a tent on the property if they want beucase of the of the party running into the night. there is no fee and I dont supply any refreshment. you will need to bring lube, condoms and any toys. if you would like to bring something to share that is up to you. i ask you bring a towel if you wish to shower. there is no drug use allowed other than popper. as far as alcohol, if you drink resposible i hve no problem with it. all i ask in return for using my place as a gathering place is: respect me, my home, my property, each other and espec. yourselves. I have had these partys in the past and we have had no problems and had a great time.
Quote |