Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 20th June 2009, 11:52 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Last friday, (19th.), a'noon. I passed-by TWINKS' MASSAGE, (Naras Thiwat 1., aka. Soi Anuman.), and chatted with their tout: Khun Jet - a 20s. YO and on the plump side, but speaks good English - who assured me that they have made improvements since it was TUARUS MSG., have MORE boyz and were expecting another 20 or so from the country on monday, (21st.),.
- Let's say that the 3 or 4 boyz whom I saw appeared to be on the young side - but Khun Jet assured me that all of the boyz are all MORE than 18YO., ('Cum grano salis.', possily?),.

-- Y'day., (20th.), evening my enthusiastic & American friend and I walked thither as he had determined to give it a try.
- I saw him again about 90 mins. later - here is a brief of his report:
1.- Plenty of young looking boyz;
2.- The older man -about whom we've written before - assured him that all of the boys are OVER 18YO., they all give good massages and they all have big c*cks!
3.- A boi was chosen and the 2 went into the massage room: bare & concrete floor on wch. was a mattress covered by a stained sheet.
4.- A perfunctory massage all of some 20 mins. after wch. the boi made a grab for my friend's pte. parts. To cut-short a long story the boi couldn't achieve an erection and after much effort managed a few drops of fluid.
5.- Displeased my friend requested another boi: Khun Bom who was equally maladept at massage; but he managed a temp'y. erection of a good sized ****; however my friend ended-up being 'King.'.
6.- There was no en suite or nearby shower, one had to walk past the assembled boyz who were indoors; to add insult to injury there was no water in the shower!
7.- The cherry on the cake is that there's now a MINIMUM TIP's. policy of 1,000,oo.Bh.!
My friend will not be applying his usual 'Three strikes' policy.' - one visit has sufficed!

-- Bibi. --
Quote |