Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya update
Thread: Pattaya update
View Single Post
Old 21st June 2009, 05:18 AM
Mii_Kwaam_suk
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoops View Post
Well would you take a boy at the moment, given that you don't know who he's had close contact with over the last few days, could be from anywhere in the world, and you don't know if he's been kissing his clients?.
I took off a boy in Pattaya who, once we were back chez moi, was coughing and seemed a bit feverish.

He spoke of the flu, calling it "Mexico."

Since the main focus of my attention was not directly connected to his respiratory system, I figured que sera sera.

A few days later I woke with a killer sore throat that lasted less than 24 hours and have since had very mild common cold symptoms along with off and on slight fever.

This last week I was visited by a friend from Laos who had been treated in hospital for pneumonia and was still a little off during his visit. I was totally impressed that he wrote "pneumonia" in an SMS he sent me before coming for his visit.

I figure whatever is going around, it's better to be exposed now while it's in its formative stages than wait until it turns into THE PLAGUE. Assuming it doesn't mutate too much, I think I should have a degree of immunity now.
Quote |